NIJKERK Computer Solutions in France
The integration of industrial computer systems is our core business.
Nijkerk Computer Solutions offers:
- A complete offer thanks to its standard range of Industrial PC, Industrial Screen, Panel PC ...
- Study and certification (UL, CE, ...) of specific products on specifications
- A manufacturing of systems in small, medium and large series
- Bay integration for a turnkey solution
- Services: on-site installation, obsolescence monitoring, maintenance, documentation, training, personalized project management…
Our company, in constant evolution, now integrates on our site of Elancourt in Yvelines, more than 5000 industrial PCs per year and about 150 equipped bays.
Extensive application areas covering all industrial sectors
For all these sectors, NIJKERK Computer Solutions' expertise enables you to deploy hardware for the following applications:
- Hardened and militarized calculator
- Benchmark & Mesure
- Human/Machine Interface
- Machine control
- Air Traffic Control
- Industrial Server
SINCE 1959 ... YOUR SOLUTION IN INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING
The Success Story, written by Nijkerk Group for more than a century, began in 1900, when Mr. E. Nijkerk opened his store in Amsterdam. His main activity? Gas lamps and electric lights. The family business is rapidly evolving into distribution of radio components.
And in 1959, NIJKERK Holding BV, based in Amsterdam, was born from a desire to distribute electronic components in the Netherlands. Attentive to the market of integrated products, by putting its expertise at the service of the companies, NIJKERK develops solutions more and more elaborate.
Since then NIJKERK Holding has grown steadily in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium and France), America, Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East. Now, the industrial group has more than 400 employees and a turnover of more than € 115 million in 2016.
NIJKERK Group has 3 subsidiaries:
- Ferranti Computer Systems is a software system integrator specializing in energy and transportation.
- Nijkerk Electronics is a value-added distributor for semiconductors, passive components and flat screens.
- Nijkerk Computer Solutions provides systems engineering for industrial computing.
With its will to undertake, the group creates NIJKERK Computer Solutions in France in 1994 which today employs more than 25 people and generates a turnover of nearly 9 M €.